Monday, May 26, 2008

Let BT Begin

Passed Building Planning - got it in the mail last Wednesday.

And as of yesterday I've cracked open the Norm Dorf book and am onto Building Technology which in 2 weeks is my last duck lined up. Hm! This exam might actually take the full 6 hours and I am thinking that I really should have started earlier...

So far I've just read through the book to get my feet wet. There are six 45-60 minute vignettes so I'm banking on a vignette per evening (or so). Will have to remember to not put HVAC units in front of windows. That "Move/Adjust" moves a beam in elevation and "Move Group" moves a beam in section. That all roofs shall slope in the direction of a gutter.

Simple!

Was going to log my hours and do the Oral in June, but I really don't think that's going to happen now ... one thing at a time as they say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home